Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The future is moving away farther away from defeated eyes...

Let's see. Where to start...

Some asshole stole my worthless bike seat last week. Thanks for that. I depend on my bike as a method of transportation and some piece of shit stole a key component rendering it out of service for a few days. They probably tossed it a block later since it had no value to them but was incredibly valuable to me. So my official bike tally is two bikes stolen, one bike seat stolen, a car dooring a few weeks ago that almost broke my arm and one a week later where I escaped injury miraculously. Plus about a million close calls. I don't care. You will literally have to pull my handlebars out of my cold, dead hands.

My job screwed me in every orfus much like a gang bang would. After busting my ass all year, it has been decided that the mistakes of others are miraculously of my doing and I get no bonus or no raise. I was told in that fancy office talk that I'm a piece of shit. I have checked out of that job a long time ago...but I still did the job. They are too cheap to fire me so they will berate me and not give me the satisfaction of severence pay and EI. It's the ol' "let's make her hate her job so much she'll quit" routine. That's fine. I was planning on doing it anyways but here's the kick in the pants I needed to find a new job asap.

I shot the Flogging Molly show tonight. I really wanted to go and see Gallows but they dropped off. Regardless, I had a committment to shoot the show and I went, got my shots, and pretty much biked home. I got tired of the extremely intoxicated dudes hitting on me and intoxicated girls slamming into me while I was in an open space. Oh how I loathe thee Sound Academy.

Tomorrow I am off to London to shoot and see Converge for the first time. That's pretty much the only thing I have to keep me holding on at this point. Not only do I finally get to see my favourite band ever, but I get to shoot them as well. I am counting on Jacob to take me to my happy place. Ironic if you think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment