Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I drove 400 hundred miles and met an asshole just like you...

Last weekend was the benefit show for his family to cover funeral costs. It was a strange experience. I caught up with a lot of people who matter, avoided people who didn't. Got kicked in the ass twice by some random piece of shit Shwa douche bag. Punched him for doing so. The main goal was achieved but as an actual farewell show to Majewski it failed. That's ok though. There will be a proper show just for him come the fall. We will send him off right at another time.

The following day I ventured to Uxbridge for my dad's 60th birthday at his golf club. It was small, short and to the point. I ignored my sibling. I can't even stand to look at him. He is nothing to me and I am ok with that.

I have been feeling a bit defeated lately. A little beat down. Hopefully a new apartment that I don't hate will change that. I need to somehow come to terms with things that have happened. Eventually I will get there. It just might take a while.

Last night Jesse and I modelled for a photography class. That was interesting. Hopefully we will get some cool shots from it. We never have any pictures together because I am always behind the camera instead of being in front of it. I'm not very photogenic. At least I made some scratch out of the deal. It's definately much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment